To apply for a position with Redemption, simply click the link below to view various jobs available. You can download
our application for employment at Redemption or The Imagine Center at the end of this page and submit it directly to Human Resources.
Redemption Job Opportunities
Redemption World Outreach Center/Imagine Center does not accept unsolicited applications or resumes. You must be applying for a specific job opening to submit application/resume.
Please submit all applications to email@example.com
REDEMPTION IT DESKTOP SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
Full-time; hourly; non-exempt status
Sunday – 8:30AM to 2:30PM (Flex depending on campus visit)
Monday through Thursday – 8:30AM to 5:00PM; approximately 40 hours per week
- High School diploma or equivalent; some college preferred
- A+ Certification or equivalent combination of education and experience
- One to three years experience working with computer technology in a business environment
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Software and Mobile device support
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
REDEMPTION CAMPUS SAFETY & SECURITY OFFICER
Full-time; hourly, non-exempt
Rotating schedule with additional hours as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One year experience in a Safety and Security position
- S.L.E.D certified or eligible for certification
- CPR and First Aid Certification preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of security and law enforcement procedures and ability to work under adverse conditions
- Demonstrated proficiency in communications, specifically with customer relations and incident reports
- Demonstrated ability to perform with little supervision and to remain calm and make rational decisions in crisis situations
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule including evenings, nights and weekends
- Physical ability to lift up to 150 pounds; 20/20 vision with or without corrective lenses and ability to detect minor sounds and disturbances
Provide all aspects of security to all physical areas of the RWOC campus, including The Imagine Center facility, in accordance with local, state and federal codes and good practices to ensure long-life, safety, and operability of RWOC’s campus
HIGHER GROUNDS CAFÉ BAKER
Part-time working 20 or more hours per week; hourly; non-exempt
Sunday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm, Wednesday 8:00 am – 12:00 pm, Thursday 8:00 am – 12:00 pm,
Friday 8:00 – 12:00 pm; Plus Special Events and Conferences as needed.
- Minimum 1 year experience as a baker in a restaurant, bakery, and/or catering business
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Possess a working knowledge of operating/handling commercial kitchen equipment
- Quality of baking must have great presentation and taste must be pleasing to the palate
- Able to display a high level of creativity in the quality of work presented
- Familiarity with DHEC regulations for restaurants preferred
Provide delicious desserts, excellent customer service and a clean and friendly work environment in the Higher Grounds Café.
HIGHER GROUNDS CAFÉ FOOD SERVER
Hours: Sunday 8:00 am - 3:30 pm; Wednesday 5:00 pm – 9:30 pm; plus Special Events and Conferences as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Skilled in food preparation, handling, and safety
- 1 year prior restaurant experience
- Minimum 1 year cash handling or cash register experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Prior volunteer service in RWOC’s Higher Grounds Café preferred
Provide good food, excellent customer service and a clean and friendly environment in the Higher Grounds Café.
PRESCHOOL LEAD TEACHER
Part-time working less than 20 hours per week; hourly, non-exempt
Various classrooms and work schedules
Work scheduled will be determined by the assigned service(s) as indicated plus additional hours for Special Events as needed
Qualifications for Position:
- At least 18 years of age with satisfactory completion of a nationwide criminal background check and reference check
- Passion for Preschool Ministry with 6 months of previous volunteer or work experience in a day care, church nursery, Children’s Ministry or other childcare program
- Active member of RWOC preferred
- Ability to read and teach from a prescribed curriculum
- Willingness to minister, sing, play, create crafts and interact positively with children
- Demonstrated excellence in communication and interpersonal skills, especially in dealing with parents and caregivers
- Understanding of basic first aid and child/infant CPR preferred
To ensure the safety and care of all children attending our Preschool classrooms while sharing the love of Christ through Bible lessons, songs, interactive play and ministry.
The Imagine Center Job Opportunities
Check back soon for updates.
IC APPLICATION FORM
Redemption is an equal opportunity employer. The most qualified person will be selected for any available position regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, national origin, age, or any physical or mental handicap. This policy applies to all employment practices and personnel actions. Redemption reserves the right to give special consideration for employment to members of the church.