Work with us
To apply for a position with Redemption, you must download
our application for employment at Redemption or The Imagine Center at the end of this page and submit all documentation directly to Human Resources.
Redemption Job Opportunities
Redemption World Outreach Center/Imagine Center does not accept unsolicited applications or resumes. You must be applying for a specific job opening to submit application/resume.
Please submit all applications to email@example.com
Preschool Lead Teacher
Part-time working less than 20 hours per week; hourly, non-exempt
Various classrooms and work schedules
Work scheduled will be determined by the assigned service(s) as indicated plus additional hours for Special Events as needed
Qualifications for Position:
- At least 18 years of age with satisfactory completion of a nationwide criminal background check and reference check
- Passion for Preschool Ministry with 6 months of previous volunteer or work experience in a day care, church nursery, Children’s Ministry or other childcare program
- Active member of RWOC preferred
- Ability to read and teach from a prescribed curriculum
- Willingness to minister, sing, play, create crafts and interact positively with children
- Demonstrated excellence in communication and interpersonal skills, especially in dealing with parents and caregivers
- Understanding of basic first aid and child/infant CPR preferred
To ensure the safety and care of all children attending our Preschool classrooms while sharing the love of Christ through Bible lessons, songs, interactive play and ministry.
Monday through Thursday 8am – 6pm
- High school diploma or equivalent with some college preferred,
- 2 years of work experience in an administrative support role with basic understanding of marketing and/or advertising functions,
- Demonstrated proficiency with MAC and Windows, MS Office & active and growing knowledge of social media and ways to use it effectively.
- They will also possess excellent creative writing skills, proof reading abilities, and accounting functions; budget control/management and strong organizational skills.
- Ideal candidates will desire to be an integral part of a team and work together to accomplish goals and be submitted and committed to the vision of the Senior Pastor and heart for Redemption.
IMAGINE CENTER APPLICATION FORM
Redemption is an equal opportunity employer. The most qualified person will be selected for any available position regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, national origin, age, or any physical or mental handicap. This policy applies to all employment practices and personnel actions. Redemption reserves the right to give special consideration for employment to members of the church.