To apply for a position with Redemption, you must download
our application for employment at Redemption or The Imagine Center at the end of this page and submit all documentation directly to Human Resources.
Redemption Job Opportunities
Redemption World Outreach Center/Imagine Center does not accept unsolicited applications or resumes. You must be applying for a specific job opening to submit application/resume.
Please submit all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
RFMI executive Assistant / RFMI Office Manager
Full-time, salaried, exempt
Monday – Thursday, 8am – 6pm; approximately 40 hours per week plus additional hours as needed for special events and projects
• Ministry orientation or background necessary
• Submitted and committed to the vision and statement of faith of REDEMPTION and RMFI;
• High degree of integrity and the ability to handle confidential matters with discretion;
• High school diploma or equivalent; some college or formal business training
Minimum of five years executive support experience;
• Demonstrated proficiency of Microsoft programs such as Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher and PowerPoint;
• Excellent organizational and communication skills;
• Ability to multi-task, be diligent with details, follow directions, take initiative, stay on task, be flexible, follow-through and accomplish all of this with grace in a busy office;
• Physical ability to stoop, bend and lift a minimum of 25 pounds
• Working knowledge of social media platform
When applying, please include a brief summary of how you are submitted and committed to the vision and statement of faith of REDEMPTION and RMFI. Please also include your background/experience in the ministry.
Full time Marketing Assistant
Monday through Thursday 8am – 6pm
- a high school diploma or equivalent with some college preferred,
- 2 years of work experience in an administrative support role with basic understanding of marketing and/or advertising functions,
- demonstrated proficiency with MAC and Windows, MS Office & active and growing knowledge of social media and ways to use it effectively.
- They will also possess excellent creative writing skills, proof reading abilities, and accounting functions; budget control/management and strong organizational skills.
- Ideal candidates will desire to be an integral part of a team and work together to accomplish goals and be submitted and committed to the vision of the Senior Pastor and heart for Redemption.
Full Time; Hourly, Non-exempt
Sunday – 7:30AM to 2:30PM, Monday – Thursday 8:30-5:00pm; approximately 40 hours per week plus additional hours as needed for special events/projects
- Qualified candidates must have an Associate degree in Information Technology or related field, A+ Certification or equivalent experience and a minimum of five years’ experience supporting PC hardware/software in a large organization including strong PC and peripherals maintenance, deployment and installation skills.
- Candidates will possess strong MS Office, XP, Window 7 experience as well as be knowledge of troubleshooting for TCP/IP networking and wireless connectivity required.
- The ability to communicate, motivate, and organize projects among broad spectrum personnel throughout the organization, frequently under pressure of deadline in addition to managing multiple tasks in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision and troubleshoot in-person and remotely.
- Preferred: Experience in systems analysis and or programming with demonstrated project management or leadership responsibilities
Objective: Working in conjunction with the IT Director to resolve user problems and undertake planned activities (installations, moves, adds and changes). Additionally, responsible for project organization and execution with participation in design, vendor evaluation, implementation and leadership of multiple projects
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the attached job requirements, please send a written notice of interest to hrinfo@myRedemption.cc
or you may drop off your correspondence at the Receptionist desk of the Administration building.
Higher Grounds Café Baker
Part-time working 20 or more hours per week; hourly; non-exempt
Sunday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm, Wednesday 8:00 am – 12:00 pm, Thursday 8:00 am – 12:00 pm,
Friday 8:00 – 12:00 pm; Plus Special Events and Conferences as needed.
- Minimum 1 year experience as a baker in a restaurant, bakery, and/or catering business
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Possess a working knowledge of operating/handling commercial kitchen equipment
- Quality of baking must have great presentation and taste must be pleasing to the palate
- Able to display a high level of creativity in the quality of work presented
- Familiarity with DHEC regulations for restaurants preferred
Provide delicious desserts, excellent customer service and a clean and friendly work environment in the Higher Grounds Café.
Preschool Lead Teacher
Part-time working less than 20 hours per week; hourly, non-exempt
Various classrooms and work schedules
Work scheduled will be determined by the assigned service(s) as indicated plus additional hours for Special Events as needed
Qualifications for Position:
- At least 18 years of age with satisfactory completion of a nationwide criminal background check and reference check
- Passion for Preschool Ministry with 6 months of previous volunteer or work experience in a day care, church nursery, Children’s Ministry or other childcare program
- Active member of RWOC preferred
- Ability to read and teach from a prescribed curriculum
- Willingness to minister, sing, play, create crafts and interact positively with children
- Demonstrated excellence in communication and interpersonal skills, especially in dealing with parents and caregivers
- Understanding of basic first aid and child/infant CPR preferred
To ensure the safety and care of all children attending our Preschool classrooms while sharing the love of Christ through Bible lessons, songs, interactive play and ministry.
Fit-KiDz Childcare Associate - Floater
Temporary; hourly, non-exempt
Hours as needed per availability
Monday - Friday 7:45 AM–12:00 PM, 3:45 PM – 8:00 PM or until close
Saturday 9:45 AM – 2:00 PM or until close
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Minimum of 6 months work or volunteer experience working with children in an active environment
- Physical ability to stand, stoop, bend, lift a minimum of 30 pounds and participate in moderate exercise activities
- Committed to a healthy, active lifestyle
- CPR and first aid certification required within 3 months of employment
Promote the standards of The Imagine Center and ensure that a safe and clean environment is provided for the clients of The Imagine Center and their children through physical activity.
IMAGINE CENTER APPLICATION FORM
Redemption is an equal opportunity employer. The most qualified person will be selected for any available position regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, national origin, age, or any physical or mental handicap. This policy applies to all employment practices and personnel actions. Redemption reserves the right to give special consideration for employment to members of the church.