To apply for a position with Redemption, simply click the link below to view various jobs available. You can download
our application for employment at Redemption or The Imagine Center at the end of this page and submit it directly to Human Resources.
Redemption Job Opportunities
Redemption World Outreach Center/Imagine Center does not accept unsolicited applications or resumes. You must be applying for a specific job opening to submit application/resume.
Please submit all applications to email@example.com
REDEMPTION CAMPUS SAFETY & SECURITY OFFICER
Full-time; hourly, non-exempt
Rotating schedule with additional hours as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One year experience in a Safety and Security position
- S.L.E.D certified or eligible for certification
- CPR and First Aid Certification preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of security and law enforcement procedures and ability to work under adverse conditions
- Demonstrated proficiency in communications, specifically with customer relations and incident reports
- Demonstrated ability to perform with little supervision and to remain calm and make rational decisions in crisis situations
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule including evenings, nights and weekends
- Physical ability to lift up to 150 pounds; 20/20 vision with or without corrective lenses and ability to detect minor sounds and disturbances
Provide all aspects of security to all physical areas of the RWOC campus, including The Imagine Center facility, in accordance with local, state and federal codes and good practices to ensure long-life, safety, and operability of RWOC’s campus
HIGHER GROUNDS CAFÉ BAKER
Part-time working 20 or more hours per week; hourly; non-exempt
Sunday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm, Wednesday 8:00 am – 12:00 pm, Thursday 8:00 am – 12:00 pm,
Friday 8:00 – 12:00 pm; Plus Special Events and Conferences as needed.
- Minimum 1 year experience as a baker in a restaurant, bakery, and/or catering business
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Possess a working knowledge of operating/handling commercial kitchen equipment
- Quality of baking must have great presentation and taste must be pleasing to the palate
- Able to display a high level of creativity in the quality of work presented
- Familiarity with DHEC regulations for restaurants preferred
Provide delicious desserts, excellent customer service and a clean and friendly work environment in the Higher Grounds Café.
POWER SOURCE CHILDREN'S MINISTRY ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Full time, hourly, non-exempt
General office hours Monday-Thursday 8:00am-5:00pm, plus Sundays 8:30am-12:30pm as support to Parent Pager Attendants during 1st service; additional hours as needed for special services and events.
- High school diploma or equivalent, some college preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, such as Word, Outlook, Excel, Publisher, and Power Point
- 2 years prior work experience in an administrative support role
- Experience with Shelby or other database systems a plus
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to multi-task and handle multiple assignments and projects
- Demonstrated competency to produce professional, well-written communications with exceptional verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential matters with discretion
To provide administrative support to the Power Source Children’s Ministry Director, the Power Source Teachers & Volunteers, and other affiliated ministries; provide support and oversight to the Parent Pager Attendants on Sunday during first service
HIGHER GROUNDS CAFÉ FOOD SERVER
Hours: Sunday 8:00 am - 3:30 pm; Wednesday 5:00 pm – 9:30 pm; plus Special Events and Conferences as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Skilled in food preparation, handling, and safety
- 1 year prior restaurant experience
- Minimum 1 year cash handling or cash register experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Prior volunteer service in RWOC’s Higher Grounds Café preferred
Provide good food, excellent customer service and a clean and friendly environment in the Higher Grounds Café.
PRESCHOOL LEAD TEACHER
Part-time working less than 20 hours per week; hourly, non-exempt
Various classrooms and work schedules
Work scheduled will be determined by the assigned service(s) as indicated plus additional hours for Special Events as needed
Qualifications for Position:
- At least 18 years of age with satisfactory completion of a nationwide criminal background check and reference check
- Passion for Preschool Ministry with 6 months of previous volunteer or work experience in a day care, church nursery, Children’s Ministry or other childcare program
- Active member of RWOC preferred
- Ability to read and teach from a prescribed curriculum
- Willingness to minister, sing, play, create crafts and interact positively with children
- Demonstrated excellence in communication and interpersonal skills, especially in dealing with parents and caregivers
- Understanding of basic first aid and child/infant CPR preferred
To ensure the safety and care of all children attending our Preschool classrooms while sharing the love of Christ through Bible lessons, songs, interactive play and ministry.
The Imagine Center Job Opportunities
IMAGINE CENTER FiTKiDz CHILDCARE ASSOCIATE
Part-time working more than 20 hours per week; hourly; non-exempt
Monday - Friday 3:45 PM – 8:00 PM or until close, Saturdays as needed 7:45AM – 12:00PM or until close; additional hours as needed.
- 18 years of age or older
- Minimum of 6 month work or volunteer experience working with children in an active environment
- Physical ability to stand, stoop, bend, lift a minimum of 30 pounds and participate in moderate exercise activities
- Committed to a healthy, active lifestyle
- CPR and first aid certification preferred.
Promote the standards of The Imagine Center and ensure that a safe and clean environment is provided for the clients of The Imagine Center and their children through physical activity
IMAGINE CENTER GROUP FITNESS INSTRUCTOR
Part-time less than 20 hours per week; hourly; non-exempt
Various hours Monday through Sunday; must be able to work most mornings & some evenings; schedule will vary according to the needs of the facility
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current certification in Group Fitness
- Multiple areas of certification preferred (Body Pump, Cycle, and Silver Sneakers)
- Must have a minimum of one year of work experience in group exercise instructor position
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to professionally work with the public in a variety of duties
- Availability to participate in group meetings
- Demonstrates an energetic & enthusiastic teaching style
- Working knowledge of basic computer skills
Facilitate group exercise classes that focus on safety and effectiveness while executing the customer service philosophy of The Imagine Center.
IC APPLICATION FORM
Redemption is an equal opportunity employer. The most qualified person will be selected for any available position regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, national origin, age, or any physical or mental handicap. This policy applies to all employment practices and personnel actions. Redemption reserves the right to give special consideration for employment to members of the church.