Part-time working less than 20 hours per week; hourly, non-exempt
Various classrooms and work schedules
Work scheduled will be determined by the assigned service(s) as indicated plus additional hours for Special Events as needed
To ensure the safety and care of all children attending our Preschool classrooms while sharing the love of Christ through Bible lessons, songs, interactive play and ministry.
THE IMAGINE CENTER PERSONAL TRAINER
Commission Only; non-exempt
Hours will vary according to the needs of the facility; trainers will be able to schedule their own training sessions as they desire.
- High school diploma or equivalent; some college preferred:
- Certification in Personal Training including, but not limited to: ACE, ACSM, NASM, AFAA, ISSA, ESA, or EFPA.
- One year of work experience as a Personal Trainer preferred;
- Demonstrated professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
- Must exemplify a healthy lifestyle;
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office programs, such as Word and Excel preferred.
- Ability to participate in group meetings and work varied hours each week.
To provide exceptional customer service to Imagine Center members through personal training, consultations and workouts, while helping clients achieve desired results in health and wellness.
THE IMAGINE CENTER RECEPTIONIST/FRONT DESK ATTENDANT
Morning Shift #2 – approximately 12-13 hours per week
Week 1: Wednesday/Friday (6am-12pm)
Week 2: Monday (5am-12pm), Wednesday (6am-12pm)
Float Positions also available
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one year cash handling or cash register experience
- Minimum of one year of work experience in a customer service or receptionist position
- Physical ability to stand the entire shift
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office products such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Personal commitment to a healthy lifestyle
To execute the customer service philosophy of the Imagine Center by facilitating a wonderful experience with the public via the front desk
IMAGINE CENTER MEMBERSHIP REPRESENTATIVE
Part-time working more than 20 hours per week; hourly, non-exempt
Hours will vary according to the needs of the facility. Fitness Consultant Team will be required to work nights and weekend shifts
Qualifications for Position:
- 18 years or older with High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year prior work experience in sales or fitness industry
- Evidence of a healthy, active lifestyle required with knowledge of fitness and nutritional plans a plus
- Availability to work varied hours each week, including nights and weekends
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to review contracts and capture new memberships
- Prior customer service experience highly preferred with demonstrated aptitude for exceptional customer service skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work with little or no supervision and accept constructive criticism as given
- Basic computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, such as Outlook, Word and Excel
To provide exceptional customer service to the members, guests and potential members of The Imagine Center, LLC while demonstrating the ability to handle membership sales and tours.